First In Home offers its Customers another way of enhancing their customer and prospect lists and building another channel of communications. Telemarketing, Telesales, Customer Support, etc. are all areas where up to date and Do Not Call compliant phones are required. We work with marketers, call centers, and small businesses to ensure they have this valuable channel of communication up to date, and compliant.
Our Service Bureau software increases phone number accuracy for more effective telemarketing. No other company can touch the volume and quality of this phone append processing, Guaranteed!
Landline & Cellular Append & Verification
Records are processed against four of the largest compiled databases in the country and now include Cellular Telephone Numbers.
Step 1: After the records are run through the initial append process, the
non-matched records move on to Step 2 of the phone append & verify process.
Step 3: “Second Pass” we run the non-matched records through our
Directory Assistance phone append
database. This database, updated weekly, consists of every household and business in the US. From this file, we carry up to 7 numbers per record, helping to increase matches on the
Step 3: Runs all non-matched records through our Daily New Connects
and Disconnects. Match rates are typically lower from the third
pass, however these records are the freshest and most up to
Possible the best Phone Append & Verification Services in the industry?
- Quality Information – uses a single file made up of multiple national databases to provide the best phone numbers and information available.
- On-Time Performance – keeps our delivery time promises. We will not be late.
- Quality & Accurate Reporting – Phone Append reports include a state-by-state report with the numbers of records searched and found.
- Matching Logic Confidence Levels – confidence codes allow the client to tailor the quantities and quality of the telephone numbers returned.
- Do Not Call (FTC & STATE DNC) Edits – The service bureau houses all “Do-Not-Call” files (FTC, State Specific and Privacy Advocate).
- Verification – Using the Phone Number Verification option, the service bureau can flag a client’s list for phone number matches. The client’s file must contain a phone number, and that phone number must be defined in the file definition. The entire number, including area code, must match to be considered a verified phone number.