First In Home offers Hosted Micro-sites and Landing pages to help its Customers achieve a closed loop solution easily integrated with any multi-channel campaign, i.e.: Direct Mail , Email Marketing , Digital Movers , etc. Landing pages are hosted pages designed to collect profile information to be used by a company to initiate personalized permission based communications with its customers, or site visitors. The Landing Page is often used as a point to efficiently collect data from various campaigns feeding timely information to the right touch point placing that prospect, or Customer into Lead Incubation/Nurturing . The Landing Page is an important integrated piece that can tie multiple marketing campaigns into one centralized database on which a company can optimize its conversion and retention efforts.
- Collect Prospect/Customer information
- Further describe offers, or any call to action
- Provide offer codes
- Provide a link to the Company web site, its ecommerce site, call center, etc.
- Provide address and company contact information
- Can be personalized landing pages using PURLS where a personalized campaign requires and provides for personalized content.
Micro-sites are similar to Landing Pages but have additional functionality. They essential serve as a one-page web site and can be campaign specific, or used as a “Poor man’s” Home Page that connects to all other points of contact and commerce. It is essentially a mini-web site of one page which provides all the same functionality of a hosted landing page but adds further functionality.
- Downloadable digital coupons and offers
- Digital online mapping directions
- Provides targeted consumers and, or businesses with ongoing discounts.
- Micro-site will appear on a community map and an icon with that merchant’s brand and some abbreviated information on mouse-over will also show.
- Multiple offers can be offered and maintained by each merchant.
- Email opt-in functionality to receive future communications
- Mobile marketing/text opt-in functionality to receive future mobile messages.
- integrate with Social, i.e.: Facebook, Twitter, etc.