When conducting your B2B marketing initiative, the more you know about your business prospect, the more likely you are to make that business your Customer.
Today, most successful B2B marketers understand this and use this information to target and deploy their campaigns to business prospects more likely in need their products and services.
First In Home offers your company the ability to accomplish this internally using our free online count system, or we can develop the ideal client profile by appending Business “firmographic” attributes to your list of company names and addresses.
First in Home provides a complete selection of multi-sourced business data with over 40 attributes to select from, including some of the more common attributes such as contact name and title, SIC or NAICS codes, the number of employees, sales volume, years in business, etc.
Some specialized attributes are women-owned business, square footage, Soho flag and franchise information, etc.
We typically match, on the average, between 50 to 70 %; depending on the accuracy of the company names and addresses provided. To maximize match rates, we recommend that you process your file through our NCOA and other address hygiene processes, prior to conducting a business “firmographic”attribute append.
- Enhance your database to allow for a deeper, more sophisticated market segmentation
- Determine what attributes are common to your best B2B customers and use that intelligence to reach your ideal target audience
- Increase response rates with more precise targeted, personalized communications to key company individuals
- The ability to do it yourself using our free online list count system
- Dedicated customer support